Matcha White Chocolate Mochi Pancakes
|Mochi Baking Mix||1 Bag|
|Ito-en Matcha Powder||30g|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||50g|
|Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips||50g|
- Add Mochi Baking Mix to a bowl and sifted matcha powder. Whisk together.
- Add your wet ingredients. Whisk together.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Let rest and heat up the griddle.
- Set your griddle to 350*F / 177*C or your non-stick pan to medium-high heat.
- Lightly grease the pan or griddle with butter.
- Scoop and let the pancakes sizzle.
- Cook until slightly brown and flip.
- Brown the other side, stack, and serve!