Mini Mochi Doughnuts
Oil (of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. (Do not use convection bake)
- Add ingredients into a bowl and mix ingredients with a whisk until fully combined.
- Let the batter rest and prepare the doughnut molds. Our molds are non-stick and do not need grease.
- Pour batter into the doughnut mold. Clean any batter that dripped onto molds during this step!
- Fill the molds about ½ to ¾ full.
- For best results, place the doughnut molds onto a sheet pan and then put them into the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove from molds once doughnuts are cooled.
- Glaze your the mini mochi doughnuts with a glaze or enjoy them as is! If you're looking for glaze recipes, we have plenty of options to choose from in our recipe archive!