Mochiko Chicken & Black Sesame Mochi Waffles
|Chicken Thighs||800g||2 thighs cut into cubes|
|Mochi Baking Mix||200g||About 1/2 a bag|
|Knorr Chicken Bouillon Powder||25g||1 tsp|
|Soy Sauce||35g||2 tbsp|
|Kikkoman Cooking Sake||15g||1 tbsp|
|Sesame Oil||12g||1 tsp|
- Start by cutting the chicken into 2-inch cubes and set it aside in a bowl or plastic bag.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and add the mixed marinade to the chicken.
- Marinade chicken for at least 30 minutes.
- Mix in Mochi Baking mix to the marinade and chicken.
- Let rest until ready to fry.
- Set pan with fry oil to medium-high heat, or about 350*F or 176*C
- Fry until fully cooked and golden brown.
Black Sesame Mochi Waffles
|Mochi Baking Mix||200g||About 1/2 bag|
|Black Sesame Paste||75g||1/8 cup|
- Preheat the waffle iron to medium-high heat.
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk.
- Pour batter into the waffle iron.
- Cook waffles until fully cooked, waffles will turn slightly golden when done.