Milk & Cereal Mochi Doughnuts
Milk & Cereal Batter Ingredients
Oil (of your choice)
|Milk & Cereal Glaze Ingredients||Mass(g)||Volume|
|Powdered Sugar||400g||2 cups|
|Whole Milk||50g||1/4 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||10g||1 tbsp|
|Ground Cereal||28g||2 tbsp|
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. (Do not use convection bake)
- Add milk & cereal batter ingredients into a bowl and mix with a whisk until fully combined.
- Let the batter rest and prepare the doughnut molds. Our molds are non-stick and do not need grease.
- Pour batter into the doughnut mold. Clean any batter that dripped onto molds during this step!
- Fill the molds about ½ to ¾ full.
- For best results, place the doughnut molds onto a sheet pan and then put them into the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove from molds once doughnuts are cooled.
- Ground cereal in a blender.
- Mix all ingredients of milk & cereal glaze in a bowl.
- Dip the doughnut directly into the glaze to coat.
- Drizzle using a fork for a less sweet variety.
- Finish it off with cereals on top.
*Yields approximately 1 cup of glaze*