Red Velvet Mochi Doughnuts
Red Velvet Batter Ingredients
Oil (of your choice)
|Cocoa Powder||28g||2 tbsp|
|Red Food Coloring||8g||2 tsp|
|Cream Cheese Glaze Ingredients||Mass(g)||Volume|
|Softened Cream Cheese||64g||1/2 cup|
- Preheat the oven to 350*F. (Do not use convection bake)
- Add red velvet batter ingredients into a bowl and mix with a whisk until fully combined.
- Let the batter rest and prepare the doughnut molds. Our molds are non-stick and do not need grease.
- Pour batter into the doughnut mold. Clean any batter that dripped onto molds during this step!
- Fill the molds about ½ to ¾ full.
- For best results, place the doughnut molds onto a sheet pan and then put them into the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Remove from molds once doughnuts are cooled.
- Put all ingredients of cream cheese glaze in a small mixer.
- Using a paddle attachment, mix until fully incorporated.
- Glaze the red velvet mochi doughnuts with the cream cheese glaze and finish off with a sprinkle of red velvet mochi doughnut crumbs.