Ube Mochi Churros
|Mochi Baking Mix|
|Large Whole Eggs|
|Cinnamon Sugar||As needed|
|Purple Yam Powder|
- Beat eggs in a container and set them aside.
- Add butter and water to a saucepan and heat on low until butter is melted and water is at a soft boil.
- Add Mochi Baking Mix, vanilla, and ube extract to the saucepan while still on low heat and fold until fully incorporated.
- Once all flour is fully incorporated, you should have a dough ball. Place into a stand mixer.
- Add beaten eggs and mix with the flat beater attachment until fully incorporated.
- Add all contents into a piping bag with a steel tip and let rest.
- Heat oil to 350* F or 176* C and pipe contents while cutting with scissors to portion.
- Use a frying spider or tongs to roll and submerge.
- Remove from the oil and let the oil drain.
- Once the churros are dry, roll into purple yam cinnamon sugar, and serve!